Executive Personal Assistant
Our client is the CEO to one of the top men’s, women’s and kids apparel brands. Their crisp, classic but whimsical styles range from casual day wear to glamorous evening attire. Our client is well known for driving this company to the level of success it is at now. Their belief in the company is evident and they are a prime example of perseverance and growth.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for supporting a very prominent Executive.
- Manage calendar, travel arrangements (hotel, air, ground transportation), including international trips, expense reports using the Concur travel and expense system
- Perform as a liaison between Chief Executive Officer and their external contacts when needed to coordinate after-hours schedule
- Prepare and reconcile budget/expense reports and bill paying reports monthly
- Demonstrate executive decision-making ability in presence and absence of the CEO
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings and produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Associate’s degree requires
- Minimum experience 4 years in a Senior or Executive Administrative role desired
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid passport and available for domestic and international travel