Executive Sales Administrator t
A leading tech company based in San Diego is currently looking for a Executive Sales Administrator to join their team!
The team team in San Diego is rapidly growing and seeking a strong Sales Coordinator with an executive admin background who has the desire to win. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Some examples of day-to-day tasks include managing our Salesforce database, generating sales decks, running sales reports and managing call schedules. This position will report to one of our C Level Executives and work day to day directly with him.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Suite Experience.
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with a high level of sales decorum.
- Must be able to type 50-60 words per minute.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Document all calls, emails and conversations in Salesforce.
- Take inbound sales-related calls as requested.
- Initiate outbound calls as requested.
- Organize conference calls and sales meetings as requested.
- Respond to requests by re-routing calls, emails and voicemails to the appropriate party.
- Initiate outbound, sales-related emails as requested.
- Create, proof or organize sales decks in PowerPoint as requested.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Superior time management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and think proactively.
- Assist with additional administrative duties as requested.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in sales.
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce experience.