Exhibit Designer | Full-time | Maryland | 65-90k
Our client is a leading full-service exhibit company, specializing in designing custom trade show exhibits and providing service solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and unparalleled customer service presents the highest-quality solutions for every exhibit need.
In this role, you would be responsible for designing comprehensive exhibit designs aligned with a client’s objectives and budget. You would also be responsible for managing a client’s project from beginning to end to ensure client’s goals are achieved.
• Develop comprehensive exhibit designs for clients per project specifications and budgets; liaise with the client to understand their needs and achieve their objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners to develop the most comprehensive and effective solutions for clients
• Remain current of emerging industry exhibit design and materials trends; provide recommendations and incorporate latest trends into designs for clients
• Manage all aspects of a client’s project from beginning to end; ensure client’s requirements are met and details are executed correctly
• Liaise with external vendors to provide special items for exhibits; attend trade shows as necessary
• Oversee debriefing meetings to determine effectiveness, strengths, and improvements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years 3D exhibit design experience
• Proficient with 3D modeling and rendering software: Studio Max, Form Z, and Adobe Creative Suite
Please submit resume and samples for immediate consideration