Experienced Store Manager
Our client is a well known luxury retailer, creating one of the most iconic high-performance automotive products in existence.
Store Manager Overview:
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service, achieve retail sales targets, and establish a comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity, hire and retain employees, conduct employee performance reviews, maintain attendance records, and plan employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development and ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business, greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
Minimum five years experience managing retail operations at a high volume Dealership, retail store or comparable management position in a luxury retail boutique environment.
- Automotive retail experience a plus
- Experience in strategic conceptual setup as well as process development in a corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & persuasiveness
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects as well as personnel
- Highly organized, target and customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to set and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High possession of passion
- Tracking of budget and expenses
- Detail orientated and analytical
- Adaptable and flexible
- Leadership experience
- Results driven
- Strategic planning
- Client relationship management
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Retail Merchandising or Business preferred.