Fabric and Trim Coordinator
Our client is a leading luxury athleisure brand creating the latest must-have apparel. With their on-trend, contemporary, and high-end clothing, you can effortlessly transition from the yoga studio to brunch in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for generating all purchase orders and collecting and organizing contractor and vendor receipts for finished garment, fabric, and trims. You would also be responsible for maintaining fabric logs and entering all raw material and garment PO’s.
• Generate all purchase orders and collect and organize contractor and vendor receipts for finished garment, fabric, and trims
• Maintain fabric logs and enter all raw material and garment PO’s for fabric deliverable reference, consumption, and fabric availabilities
• Track and receive all raw material PO’s in RLM, cancel balances, and adjust dates as necessary to maintain reporting process
• Create and maintain fabric and trim WIP and process weekly invoices
• Must have experience with Fabric/Trim buying
• Strong knowledge of various fabrications and trims
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite