Our client is a leading luxury fashion company based in the heart of New York City. A blend of classic American style with distinctive New York spirit, they bring accessible luxury to the forefront. Best known for their men’s and women’s small leather goods, this iconic brand has become a staple in the fashion industry.
As part of the team, you will enjoy the comfort of feeling like you are a part of a big family that is supportive and focuses on the growth of their people.
In this role you will help with the purchase and managing of fabrics for the company.
- Purchase fabrics for women’s RTW and 2nd line accessories
- Communicate standards to material suppliers
- Track sales by yardage
- Issue purchase orders
- Manage lab dip/strike off approval process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of material sourcing experience
- Excellent written and vernal communications
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Computer skills: Web PDM or PLM and Excel