Fabric Development Manager – 3 months contract
24 Seven are working with a luxury brand based in London who are looking for a Fabric Development Manager to join their team for a 3-month contract starting at the end of October.
- Manage the sourcing and development of all textiles and trims
- Responsible for delivering samples on time to a high-quality level, within target cost price range, to achieve target margin.
- Negotiating fabric prices and minimums to meet margin targets and sales projections.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships/partnerships with mills and textile agents.
- To provide information and resolve problems that arise during and after the development of the fabric
- Researching and presenting seasonal fabric ideas to the design team
- Ensuring all fabric delivery dates are in line with the critical path
- Monitoring and controlling the fabric shipping budget.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 + years’ experience within a luxury brand
- Must have fabric development experience
- To be able to work well in a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and understand the importance of deadlines
- To be flexible and skilled in their category but open to develop new skills through all product types
- Highly proficient skill set in Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV to the email below.
Please kindly note that due to a high volume of applicants we will only be able to get back to successful individuals.