Fabric Finish Developer
Our client is an iconic fashion brand known for creating on of the most classic staples of any wardrobe. With decades of experience crafting high-quality clothing and accessories, they are a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing wear tests for new seasonal fabrics for all product lines.
- Oversee fabric development for the brand’s bottoms, Men’s Women’s, denim, non-denim and collections and review cross sources and prioritize
- Lead fabric developers from initial fabric briefs to design, develop clear briefs for mills to execute, and assist with production issues
- Source new fabrics aligned with the company’s strategy and price structure and follow-up with necessary partners to ensure the go-to-market timeline is achieved
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and foster an amicable environment, and provide guidance to achieve objectives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience tracking and organizing large amounts of data
- Textile or apparel experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PLM, Adobe Illustrator, and Gerber