Fabric R&D Associate
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for researching fabric trends and working with cross-functional teams.
• Research fabric trends, attend mill fabric appointments and fabric shows, and develop fabric boards highlighting seasonal fabric trends
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, production, and mill management offices to develop qualities aligned with cost and aesthetic
• Test fabrics prior to bulk order, review test failures with the manager, and communicate with design, production, and mills for fabric related issues
• Maintain fabric information in PLM, Build an archive of approved continuity fabrics, and monitor calendar for on-time delivery
• 3-5 years’ textile or fashion industry experience
• Microsoft Office Suite and PLM