Facilities Services Coordinator
An entertainment production company in Downtown LA is looking for a Facility Services Coordinator.
This is a 12-month temporary opportunity with a possibility to convert to full time.
This is typically M-F, 8am-5pm but will need somebody with schedule flexibility during special projects.
Pay Rate: $20/HR.
- This position is responsible for coordinating all Facility Services and contributing to Distribution Services including live production, remote operations, and normal day to day work.
- Provides for a unique opportunity to work within the department while getting the opportunity to work across platforms with other departments and take the lead on small to moderate projects on behalf of the Facilities team.
- The role also assumes some leadership responsibilities through managing small projects, planning and executing special events, and managing vendors, including the on-site custodial crews.
- Develop and manage yearly budgets for Facility Services with Director of Facilities, and review all proposals for work.
- Plan and execute special events, third party shoots and provide meeting services as needed, including set up and break down tables and chairs
- Manage Facilities Calendar on a daily basis
- Assist in coordinating with Custodial Vendor, Pest Control, Carpet Cleaning, Landscaping Services and etc.
- Organize and maintain inventory storage rooms
- Assist the Director of Facilities in Space Planning initiatives and projects
- Coordinate employee space moves, relocations, and general office logistics as needed.
- Assist Facility Engineers in projects related to HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Lighting as needed.
- Operate pallet jacks/dolly as needed.
- Carry our all facets of distribution services including shipping, receiving, day-to-day mail delivery and pick up
- 5 years’ experience with distribution services, facility services, or facilities management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Previous people/vendor coordination experience
- Previous event planning and scheduling experience
- Basic project management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs and ladders and ability to lift and carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."