Our client is a classic American design house specializing in women’s fashion apparel and accessories. Their tasteful and impeccable designs are meant to be fashionable, alluring and easy to wear. These designs have been seen throughout the pages of Vogue and on red carpets everywhere.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying, engaging and assessing top talent. You will collaborate with hiring managers to clearly define staffing needs and sourcing strategies.
- Partner with hiring managers to clarify job expectations, develop recruitment strategies, screen candidates and execute recruitment
- Source candidates by utilizing social media
- Interview and asses candidates, follow up and provide consultation to hiring managers to match the best candidates to the role
- Make offer recommendations to HR Business Partners and ensure alignment, before presenting offer to Hiring Manager
- Present offer to final candidate and ensure references are complete
- Bachelor’s degree, 1-3 years recruiting experience
- Ability to recruit range of candidates, navigate organization, and interact at all levels including with senior management
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, advanced proficiency in Excel, strong technical ability, prior experience with an ATS (especially Kenexa/brassring)