Our client is a renownedbeauty brand specializing in skincare, make up, and fragrance products. Theirluxurious, feminine, and innovative approach presents the most beautifulmust-haves to complete any beauty look.
In thisrole, the Field Executive would be responsible for achieving retail sales andmanaging the sales floor. You would also be responsible for providing in-storetraining, monitoring staff performance, and driving client acquisition.
· Manage the sales floor and interact with RetailManagers, store and brand-dedicated staff, and consumers to drive clientacquisition, engagement, and conversion
· Provide in-store training customized to thebrand, retailer, and staff and evaluate the staff’s ability to incorporate the skillsand techniques
· Oversee and monitor the sales staff’s overallperformance and provide feedback to Store Managers related to third party staff
· Drive client acquisition through outreach,client management, social influence, and oversight of visual merchandisingexecution
· Establish and maintain strong, collaborativerelationships with key stakeholders in the store and retail community
· Drive conversion by coaching the selling staff,negotiating for additional space and resources to support promotionalactivities, and overseeing event execution
· 3-4 years’ experience managing retail, POSstores, counters, and regions in luxury business preferably beauty industry
· Strong understanding of sales, productknowledge, events, operations, retail culture, and cosmetic industry