Our client is a renowned beauty brand specializing in skincare, make up, and fragrance products. Their luxurious, feminine, and innovative approach presents the most beautiful must-haves to complete any beauty look.
In this role, the Field Executive would be responsible for achieving retail sales and managing the sales floor. You would also be responsible for providing in-store training, monitoring staff performance, and driving client acquisition.
- Manage the sales floor and interact with Retail Managers, store and brand-dedicated staff, and consumers to drive client acquisition, engagement, and conversion
- Provide in-store training customized to the brand, retailer, and staff and evaluate the staff’s ability to incorporate the skills and techniques
- Oversee and monitor the sales staff’s overall performance and provide feedback to Store Managers related to third party staff
- Drive client acquisition through outreach, client management, social influence, and oversight of visual merchandising execution
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in the store and retail community
- Drive conversion by coaching the selling staff, negotiating for additional space and resources to support promotional activities, and overseeing event execution
- 3-4 years’ experience managing retail, POS stores, counters, and regions in luxury business preferably beauty industry
- Strong understanding of sales, product knowledge, events, operations, retail culture, and cosmetic industry