Field HR Coordinator
Our client is an iconic premium denim brand creating the most revolutionary denim apparel. Their authentic, hand-crafted, and vintage designs let’s every individual move at ease and in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for answering questions and requests submitted to Field HR. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including HR Regional Managers, Payroll, HRIS, and IT.
• Support employees with daily questions, requests, or concerns submitted to Field HR and work with HR Regional Managers, Payroll, HRIS, and IT
• Update pay rate, start date, job titles, and job status, remove incorrect new hire paperwork, and train employees how to send new hire I-9 invitation and update email
• Manage new hire uploads and communicate with the Store Manager to resolve incorrect data and ensure hires are in the system by start date with accurate data with a completed background check
• Open and close jobs in iCIMS and troubleshoot iCIMS and partner with Store Managers to ensure accuracy of open store positions, internal promotions, and processing of new hires
• Assist with onboarding new associates and ensure new Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers have signed offer letter and login credentials for all systems
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Workday, ICIMS, Kronos , and Microsoft Excel
• Understanding of retail seasonal changes