Field Sales Exec - Las Vegas
Leading beauty brand is seeking a Field Sales Executive to join their team in Las Vegas, NV!
Drive sales revenue to exceed budget by developing direct reports and influencing store associates while cultivating strong relationships.
- Ability to recruit, hire and train successful people and Staff that fit the brand image and culture.
- When In-store, mentor and develop when selling in-store side be side with team. Lead by example when: demonstrating product, building a sale, maintaining cleanliness standards, respecting store standards, following policies and procedures and applying make-up.
- Build and Maintain Store Management Relationships through consistent communication through an Account’s store personnel, including: Store Managers, Regional Managers and Department Managers. Conduct seasonal Store Manager Meetings in key doors to establish strategy and next steps by season in driving the business.
- Work with team to manage their time & set business priorities. Time management planning as exhibited through Airset calendar scheduling. This establishes clear door visit priorities through the Call Cycle, so that once planned and upon weekly review with direct reports there are minimal changes. SEs must ensure their team is well organized when managing their time and booking their next store visit while in-store.
- After partnering with ASM, schedule and lead in-store events by planning and driving the event while teaching and coaching the team.
- On a weekly basis, review and analyze weekly budget achievement by Sales Associate for the prior week’s business to reinforce achievement by door compared to budget, last year and comp goals. Partner with Area Sales Manager to establish a plan by door & by either Field Staff and/or Sales Associate to exceed / achieve budget.
- Communicate and/or reinforce information from the company to direct reports, so that information is received by the team in both an accurate and timely fashion.
- Coach direct reports to teach and train their teams to be successful when working with all retail partner levels as well as with people at all levels in the Company. Teach and coach direct reports in: hiring the right people, executing motivating trainings, planning and executing successful events, selling product, building the sale and applying make-up.
- Make deadlines for all requests including but not limited to: calendars (as outlined by account), expense reports and event recaps. Complete follow through as committed and agreed with the Retailer and Team.
- Communicate fact-based human resource concerns and issues to the Area Sales Manager in a timely manner and follow through as agreed.
- Present & train new product on a quarterly basis. When training, conduct informative & motivating product trainings.
- Strong make-up application and artistry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to be a team player
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good coaching and teaching skills
- Basic use of Word, Excel and Outlook