Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
-Short term project supporting internal audit needs.
-Prepare and receive internal audit requests, gather documentation, organize supporting documents for the internal audit.
-Central point of communication for the audit between auditors, marketing, and the finance teams.
-Ad-hoc work dealing with the audit.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Strong computer Skills (Excel a must), experience in SAP is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as Interpersonal skills
- Very good organization skills
- Internal audit or internal control experience is a plus
- Self-motivated worker, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment