Our client is a well-known retailer presenting the latest in everything fashion, home, and beauty. Their on-trend, high-quality, and diverse selection make it effortless to dress and live stylish every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the internal liaison between the executive suite, account, and finance teams. You would also be responsible for managing the budgeting, planning, and marketing spend.
• Manage individual department budgets and plan budgets for each department; serve as the key liaison between the executive suite, accounting, and finance department
• Review revenue, gross margin, and expenses in comparison to the budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
• Prepare, maintain, and distribute financial reports; evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization
• Create and maintain various financial models and standard templates; ensure quality, accuracy, and focused analytic review
• Assist with new business development and onboarding of new business opportunities; maintain client relationships for financial and strategic management
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• 5+ years’ financial analyst experience in retail/consumer goods industry
• Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques