A global consumer goods/entertainment company in Culver City is looking for a Financial Analyst for a direct hire opportunity.
The salary is up to 65K.
You will be responsible for providing the business with the analytics that measure product profitability and support the development of pricing strategies and plans. You will ensure the correct mainline pricing is loaded into SAP, as well as establishing, maintaining and analyzing price lists for the various markets.
- Perform margin and pricing analysis
- Maintain and update Financial Models in Excel
- Develop a system of communication, documentation and review of mainline pricing for internal controls
- Identify issues with pricing between S&OP average to TLP/Price list
- Partner with Sales and Brand Marketing to ensure that the correct pricing is captured in SAP
- Work with various cross-functional partners to provide in depth financial and quantitative analysis in support of key business and strategic decisions.
- Assist the markets with ad hoc analysis of Gross Sales and Profitability.
- Report on a weekly basis Gross Sales Volume compared to budget and receipt.
- Assist in providing documentation and transactions to Auditors
- Provide support to the rest of the FP&A team with Budget, Forecast, Monthly reporting.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- College degree in finance, business or commerce
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Highly analytical
- Experienced with SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret data and present reports to upper management
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."