Our client is an iconic premium denim brand creating the most revolutionary denim apparel. Their authentic, hand-crafted, and vintage designs let’s every individual move at ease and in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing department budgets, reviewing revenue, and generating financial reports.
• Manage individual department budgets and plan budgets for each department; serve as the key liaison between the executive suite, accounting, and finance department
• Review revenue, gross margin, and expenses in comparison to the budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
• Prepare, maintain, and distribute financial reports; evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization
• Create and maintain various financial models and standard templates; ensure quality, accuracy, and focused analytic review
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in statistics, computer science, economics, or finance
• 3 years’ experience