Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest skincare and cosmetic must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing financial analytics for assigned teams and creating an annual business plan.
• Oversee financial analytics for assigned teams, including promotion evaluation for effectiveness and efficiency
• Develop the annual business plan based upon analytical review of historical data and strategic direction for the brand and customer
• Build customer and promotional analysis from promotional accountability to circular productivity and oversee the internal and external accounting process
• Establish in-store strategy and promotion calendar and ensure alignment with internal calendar and external customer timing
• Evaluate analytics associated with trade spend, including consumption base line, gross sales, and MDF spend by event
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, finance, accounting, or computer science
• 3-5+ years’ business analysis experience supporting sales team
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Knowledge of technologically driven financial analysis