Financial Planning Analyst
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
As the Financial Planning Analyst, you would be responsible for delivering and forecasting brand stores sales and margin.
• Recap and analyze business results versus plan, forecast and trend on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Own sales, margin and inventory forecasting for stores and develop sales and inventory budgets for future seasons
• Partner with inventory planning, store ops, real estate, marketing, and finance teams to assess and communicate the impact of strategic initiatives during pre-season milestones
• Drive change and improve effectiveness and efficiency in a rapidly growing business and develop ad hoc financial models and analysis that clearly quantify the cost and benefit of new business initiatives
• Work collaboratively with business partners across the organization to drive decisions aimed at maximizing sales and profitability and cultivate a fun, positive, and results-oriented work environment
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on finance, business and/or economics preferred; MBA preferred
• 3-5 years of financial planning, forecasting and analysis experience; experience in Company Planning or Inventory Planning preferred
• Strategic and analytical thought partner with high proficiency in financial and analytical modeling
• Ability to clearly synthesize complex business performance into straight-forward root cause and recommended action plan
• Strong command of Microsoft Excel, Essbase, Omniture, NOVA, and Microstrategy