Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this role, you would be responsible for reviewing direct mail, digital collateral and vendor proofs and ensuring there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors. You would also partner with various cross-functional partners, such as Copy Editors, Senior Copy Editors, Designers, Account Managers, Project Managers, and Production Managers.
• Review all print and digital copy, edit copy to enhance quality and brand message, correct errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Inquire when necessary to appropriate personnel regarding any unclear content and modify copy accordingly
• Establish and implement a structured and efficient proofreading procedure to confirm error-free and high quality copy
• Provide a final quality check to verify content accuracy, message and brand standards, style guidelines, spelling, and grammar
• Follow process and quality procedures and ensure highest level of accuracy and writing for all components
• Bachelor’s degree in English or journalism
• 5+ years of experience working within a financial services organization (investment knowledge)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro