Financial Services Product Manager
Our client is an innovative and well-known internet-basedretailer that houses a wide range of products from books and electronics toclothing and accessories. This one-stop-shopallows you to shop till you drop from the comfort of your own home. With a fun and exciting company culture, theyare always welcoming new and creative ideas.
Inthis role you willhelp the company evolve and grow our suite of financialproducts to meet the changing needs of our customers. This position willinvolve a combination of product management and new product development.
- Be the business leader for flagship financial products, responsible for designing the customer experience and driving the execution of Refund Advance products that help our customers access a cash cushion when they need it most
- Update and evolve the business plan for each product – including market and competitive analysis as well as partner, marketing, and customer growth strategies
- Translate strategic direction into actionable project plans
- Define goals, strategy, resource requirements, deadlines, risks, and contingency plans
- Assign, coordinate, and manage deliverables across multiple internal stakeholders (e.g.,
- Marketing, Technology, Operations) and external partners
- Evaluate product performance to determine necessary product enhancements or changes
- 5-10 years of relevant experience (particularly in product management, financial services)
- Strong program management; able to lead multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results
- Comfort with quantitative analysis; dives into details and knows his/her numbers
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Deep intellectual curiosity and strong drive to ‘crack the problem
- Obsession with creating an innovative, category-disrupting organization