Our client is a renowned specialty retailer presenting the latest must-haves. Their modern, innovative, and groundbreaking approach distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating private label apparel merchandise technical fit specifications.
• Develop technical packages adhering to the brand’s testing, construction, and quality standards and create comprehensive graded specs for costing and construction of garment
• Manage proto and fit sample pattern corrections, fit comments, and construction approvals and ensure appropriate product testing for performance standards
• Establish construction standards for vendors to follow, research trends, and participate in weekly production meetings
• Adhere to the development and fit approval process, including fit, styling, and construction and provide evaluation for each fit sample
• Bachelor's degree in design, patternmaking, and apparel manufacturing
• 3+ years’ technical design, construction, patternmaking, and design experience
• Experience leading fit sessions
• Extensive knowledge of textiles, construction, patternmaking, grading, and sizing