Flex PLM Coordinator
Our client is a fun, young and hip apparel company focusing on colorful loungewear, sleepwear, bras and panties. They believe one can live comfortably and still always look chic. Their designs appeal to the spirit, humor, optimism and self-confidence of the girl who wears them.
In this role you will report and support the Raw material project leads in the development and tracking for the Global Label project.
- Update Bill of Materials for each style in Flex PLM with correct coding management
- Partner with Cross-functional teams to align on product performance standards as it pertains to brand integrity
- Participate in problem-solving with partners to ensure deadlines and standards are met
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in production/product development
- Knowledge of FlexPLM system
- Strong attention to details
- Must be self-motivated and very organized