Floating Executive Assistant
Our client is an innovative, well-known and prestigious investment firm located in NYC. Their long list of impressive and diverse clients includes a popular beauty brand, top media companies and innovative drug and pharmaceutical firms. With a company culture that is exciting, fast-paced and ever-evolving, this is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit grow and develop.
In this role you will be providing administrative support to executives.
- Manage daily flow of executives, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc
- Compile special reports, organize data, and create presentations as needed
- Handle details and projects that may be confidential wand time sensitive with minimal guidance
- Prevent scheduling conflicts and/or anticipate and resolve conflicts competing with senior executives/schedule and/or priorities
- Screen and route phone calls and e-mails with the utmost professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years’ relevant experience in a professional, fast paced setting
- Experience working with a fashion company is a HUGE plus
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Amazing opportunity with growth potential