Food and Beverage Supervisor
Our client is an iconic brand creating the latest must-haves in the automotive industry. Their luxurious, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Food and Beverage Supervisor, you would be responsible for managing all food and beverage operations, including employee food service, café service, fine dining, and catering.
• Oversee all food and beverage operations, including employee food service, café service, fine dining, and catering
• Maintain the budget, revenue goals and the expenses for the food and beverage departments and generate various business volume forecasts
• Monitor market conditions that impact menu offerings, business volume, and profitability and manage inventory control
• Identify opportunities to control food costs and other expenses, monitor product quality, and ensure high level of guest service
• Enforce all venue policies and procedures related to guest satisfaction, quality standards, uniform and appearance policies, operating procedures, and quality presentation
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management
• 5+ years’ food service management experience, preferably in an upscale operation with high levels of customer service expectations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite