Our client is a well-known LA artist who works with a variety of media including ceramics, painting, drawing, textiles and he’s looking to expand his apparel and accessories business. This artist is known for his own work and collaborations with high-end designers.
In this onsite/offsite freelance position, you will be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples. You would also be responsible for working with suppliers to determine materials and ornaments for the collection.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets each season
• Develop flats, sketches and technical packets for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; establish and maintain strong business relationships with international external partners
• Work with suppliers to determine materials and ornaments for seasonal collections and partner directly with the Senior Designer
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• Men’s footwear design experience with high tech sneakers, neoprene boots, and hiking boots
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Illustrator and Photoshop
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."