A retail client in Downtown LA is looking for an experienced FP&A Manager for a temp to perm opportunity.
You must have experience handling multiple store/office locations for a company.
- Manage monthly financial close and forecasting process
- Provide accurate financial results with comprehensive analysis of key expense and balance sheet items
- Track and analyze forecasts vs. budget
- Identify key risks and opportunities and ensure they are reflected in the forecast
- Utilize, review and analyze various reports to provide business partners with ongoing financial insight into operational efficiencies
- Monitor business performance, providing reporting on KPIs versus forecast, including detailed explanations to all variances and the creation of action plans and recommendations for improvement vs. goals
- Prepare special projects and ad-hoc financial analysis
- Develop annual budgets and long range plans that meet all corporate requirements
- Develop variance analysis
- Organize effective presentations and communicate to upper management
- Understand the interaction of systems and the impact to financial reporting.
- 5-7 years of FP&A experience
- Experience in a managerial role
- Must have experience working with a company that has 50+ store locations and handling all of them
- Capacity planning experience
- Must have strong managerial skills
- Approachable and great team player
- Ability to do effective presentations and provide recommendations to the executives across functional teams
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."