Fragrance Account Executive at a Well Known Beauty Brand!
My client is a leading European skincare and luxury fragrance company seeking an Account Executive for the Washington DC/ Northern Virginia market (80+ doors) .
• Recruiting, scheduling, training and motivation of Business Managers, Counter Managers, Retail Sales Coordinators and/or Sales Development Specialists.
• Negotiations with retailer regarding stock levels, space and location, and demo agreements.
• Implementation of promotional and merchandising programs with the retailer to achieve sell-thru goals.
• Administrative responsibilities including trade relations, awareness of the competition, while maintaining integrity, image and philosophy of the company.
• Scheduling appointments and setting up presentation meetings with store management including visual, public relations and sales promotion personnel.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years of relevant experience; managerial experience required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Travel required