Fragrance Account Executive
Our client is a well-known beauty brand, offering the most beautiful fragrances. Their high-quality, unique, and on-trend products are admired by beauty trendsetters across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for achieving retail sales goals for assigned stores and brands. You would also be responsible for executing events and building relationships with the store team.
• Educate and motivate Retail Selling Specialists and Sales Associates to achieve and exceed established sales targets
• Evaluate growth of business and ensure events are confirmed in partnership with department, store, and visual managers
• Oversee on-floor selling, analyze inventory levels in assigned doors, and communicate to management
• Establish strong relationships with the retailer at all levels, supervise Selling Specialists, and recruit new Selling Specialists
• Lead trainings and strategy meetings and prepare store reports, including product information sheets and seasonal events
• Related proven experience
• Strong communication and sales skills