Fragrance and Beauty Advisor
Our client is a chic, classic and stylish high-end fashion house. Their designs are iconic and have been seen on some of the most famous tastemakers and celebrities, both in high-fashion magazines and on the red carpet. With the highest quality fabrics and timeless styles, they are a well-known name in the fashion industry.
In this role you will be a brand ambassador, acting as a liaison between client and brand.
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Provide customers with prompt, professional, warm, and courteous service
- Achieve Fragrance and Beauté sales and productivity goals, working with management to enhance and develop business.
- Assist boutique management with all client service functions as needed
- Abide by all company policies and procedures; proactively work with management to continually understand and embrace our operational foundation
- Be an actively contributing team member; communicate effectively and look to collaborate to foster a strong team environment
- Minimum of 3 years related experience required
- Understanding of client service standards in a luxury retail environment
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours and adjust to changing schedules a must
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite