Franchise Marketing Director
Our client is a well-known health and wellness brand helping individuals achieve their fitness goals. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it’s never been easier to live a healthy lifestyle every day.
As the Franchise Marketing Director, you will serve as the project lead for the Franchisee marketing program while serving as the main point of contact for all things marketing related. In addition, you will be responsible for partnering with Franchisees to drive marketing strategy in order to reach sales goals and ensure brand and company expectations are met.
• Own the franchise marketing support system to deliver best in class experience, ensuring a consistent and comprehensive resource for Franchisees to manage respective marketing programs.
• Understand local markets and consumer dynamics to provide a point of view to best build and drive brand awareness.
• Build and pitch overall launch plans for every new location to Franchisees that deliver on sales targets (inclusive of signage, PR, media, grassroots, events, partnerships etc.)
• Develop playbooks, training materials, presentations and process to support Franchisee marketing education, onboarding, strategy and implementation.
• Build a library of market-specific creative assets and localized marketing tools while ensuring optimal brand connection and traffic driving on the ground in each market.
• Provide turnkey solutions by negotiating vendor/agency contracts and managing all support for Franchisees on marketing, creative and public relations.
• Document marketing results and planning to drive continuous improvement
• Review and approve all proposed Franchisee marketing planning, including signage, OOH, direct mail, and digital to ensure strategy is on brand and likely to deliver ROI.
• Act as an advocate for Franchisee’s, representing the brand point of view in all internal marketing planning conversations.
• Develop ongoing marketing solutions so Franchisees can leverage new company-owned marketing innovations/evolutions.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 8+ years of client-side experience
• Franchise local or regional marketing experience a must.
• Experience managing budgets.
• Experience building a franchise marketing playbook.
• Organized with constant attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under strict timelines