Our client, a fun and creative e-commerce stamp company is looking for a Fraud Analyst to support their team! The candidate will be responsible for various duties including evaluating accounts for fraudulent activity, identify new fraud patterns and recommend methods to address them, and preparing periodic reports.
• Monitor, research and resolve internal fraud alert queues, and the appropriate queues within established service levels.
• Communicate with customers by taking inbound or making outbound calls.
• Provide world-class Customer Care via phone, e-mail, and other communication channels.
• Perform account research and process requests received from the Customer Care department.
• Perform periodic analysis of fraud screening results
• Assist in the creation and implementation of new fraud screening rules
• Work closely with other departments within the company.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in an e-commerce environment as a Fraud Analyst
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited university is preferred
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong communication and people relationship skills
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritization and able to work in an independent, efficient and effective manner in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.