Freelance Associate E-Commerce Manager
One of our e-commerce and retail clients is looking for an Associate E-Commerce Manager to join their team quickly for an exciting full-time role.
This Associate E-Commerce Manager will be reporting directly to the Sr. E-Commerce Manager and VP of E-Commerce, being the primary person implementing and activating all aspects of their online e-commerce strategy.
The Associate E-Commerce Manager must be well-versed in Magento2 and have previous experience handling a range of content management, merchandising, QA, testing, and basic front-end responsibilities.
Ideal Associate E-Commerce Manager candidates will have:
- 3-5+ years of proven E-Commerce website project management experience
- Proven experience with Magento2 (or Salesforce Commerce Cloud or WordPress)
- Experience using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target
- Proficient with HTML/CSS and comfortable handling front-end updates (access to dev team as needed)
- Ability to build landing, product, and special feature pages within Magento2
- Experience using Asana, Jira, or other project management tools
- Able to activate site merchandising & UX optimizations using Magento2 and Adobe tools
- Familiar leading A/B and multivariant testing activation with internal and external teams
- Able to leverage Adobe/Google Analytics and behavioral analysis of the site to find insights on user behavior
- Understand how to manage the personalization of key customer segments
*Offsite flexible, eventually onsite in order to be considered for full-time
**Must provide own computer for freelance