Our client, a big name in the health industry, is in need of a copywriter to join their team!
Three month contract to start – onsite in Burbank – with the potential for it to extend up to two years!
Looks for someone that can ensure facts are accurate, someone who can speak to a specific targeted audience, and someone that can reflect the standards of a brand in voice and style.
Ideally, this person will have experience interviewing people for acquired information as well! And ideally, will have experience with long-form copy!
They also want this person to be able to think visually and translate content into graphics (like a USA Today-style of infographics).
More details below:
Seeking a highly talented writer who creates bold, strategic, and persuasive marketing copy. A mix of consumer and B2B marketing experience preferred, and the ability to strategize content across a multitude of formats a must.
Journalism background a plus.
You’ll join a team of skilled content experts, working closely with internal business partners and clients to ensure we’re developing innovative content while maintaining our brand and voice standards. It’s a challenging, fast-paced environment, so if you’re curious and motivated, you’ll never be bored.
• Write effective, compelling marketing copy for all audiences.
• Create outward-facing, benefit-driven marketing materials and digital content for members, consumers, and the business audience, including brokers and employers
• Develop high-quality, error-free copy under tight deadlines
• Translate complicated ideas into easy-to-understand copy that follows our messaging, brand, voice, and style guidelines
• Smoothly incorporate data into marketing copy and graphics to provide credible proof for claims
• Proven skill across a variety of mediums, including print, digital, graphics, and presentations
• Create and manage high-level, innovative work
• Contribute strategically to the long-term vision and evolution of our Marketing Content Team
• As complex topics develop, assumes responsibility to be a marketing and content expert — changes as needs evolve
• Identify upcoming trends in health care and offer recommendations for translating these trends into projects that meet the needs of all audiences
• Initiate new project concepts of your own and partner with design to manage them through to completion
• Work closely with project managers, marketing services consultants, and internal business partners to understand their needs and translate them to effective marketing materials
• Collaborate with internal business partners
• Ensure the customer/client/end user perspective is at forefront of all creative and design decisions and initiatives
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."