Are you a copywriter looking to grow your career with one of the biggest names in the luxury travel industry? Then we have the job for you!
Our client is looking to hire a freelance copywriter for at least 6-9 months.
Someone with 3+ years’ experience, is preferred.
You will be sitting in their office in LA, 40 hours a week.
Take a look at the responsibilities below!
Apply with resume + portfolio today!!!
• Works collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team and environment including; managers, designers, Sr. Copywriter, and marketing and product teams.
• Ensures consistency and efficacy of copy throughout all creative.
• Writes copy from concept to end product with the ability to self-manage multiple projects and tight timelines.
• Works within established brand and platform guidelines, and also helps set the pace on newer initiatives.
• Leverages talent for copy and the written word to contribute to holistic experiences that solves for guest needs and business goals.
• Confidently presents copy to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalizing needs against guest insights and business goals.
• Works closely with our internal teams and Sr. Copywriter to test copy, headlines, and subject line.
• Applies learnings to refine and deliver new creative and evolving best practices, while being mindful of brand guidelines.
• Maintains an awareness of industry trends, and industry competitors, sharing with peers and the broader community and leveraging them within the brand lifecycle.
• Bachelor’s in Journalism, English, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in copywriting.
• Knowledge of copy trends and best practices.
• Cross functional copy experience including the ability to write copy for email, direct mail, web, social, point of sale, collateral, and print.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint