Content & Copywriting
Our boutique agency client is looking for a Freelance Copywriter to work on an 80 hour project. The project will be on behalf of their huge SF based CRM client. It will consist of a 2,000 word thought leadership article about online training, a blog post, a few social media posts/banner ads. Copywriter will be in skilled in longform writing, blog posts, and social media. Salesforce or journalism background a plus.
As the Copywriter, you would be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital collateral, including website articles, blog posts, social media, and banner advertising. You would also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as social media, direct mail, and advertising
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current of emerging trends, implement design best practices, and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Proven Longform and short copywriting experience
• Salesforce or Journalism Background a plus
• Excellent grammar, communication, and detail-oriented skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite