Freelance Email Marketing Specialist (Fashion)
Our client is an iconic e-commerce retailer offering a diverse selection of products, including top brands for home, fashion, entertainment. Their innovative, highly strategic, and forward-thinking approach makes it effortless to discover the latest must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing email marketing campaigns for demand generation, events, newsletters, and retention programs. You would also be responsible for creating and executing customer-centric emails and generating performance reports.
- Direct all aspects of email marketing campaigns for demand generation, events, newsletters, and retention programs
- Create campaign components, such as distribution databases, data segmentation rules, campaign documents, forms, and reports
- Manage HTML documents and email databases; develop campaigns using built-in features of the messaging application; launch live email campaigns
- Forecast email revenue and traffic, evaluate email campaign performance across KPIs, and execute an email testing roadmap to optimize performance across desktop and mobile
- Oversee triggered lifecycle campaigns to increase repeat purchase and lifetime value and evaluate optimal customer segmentation and audience strategy
- Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ email marketing or database experience
- Email marketing automation and client management experience
- Proficient with HTML