Freelance Front-End Developer
Our client is a global cosmetic company that has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in inspiring a life of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremely successful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is the position for you.
In this role, you will work with Design, UX and IT to help bridge the gap between visual, usability and technical specifications.
- Responsible for ongoing improvements and optimization of the website
- Translates requirements and guidelines for action plans into technical solutions
- Assists with improving user experience by partnering with designer, internal teams and external agencies
- Main point of contact and collaborator with internal IT and systems teams
- Monitors and ensures timelines of internal teams and external agencies are met and adhere to functional and technical design envisioned by Website Design and Development
- Assists with the strategic direction of external agencies in supporting applications, interfaces,
and maintenance of the website and mobile site
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in front-end development preferably in e-commerce
• Expert level experience working with HTML & CSS
• Experience with responsive web design and popular frameworks like Bootstrap
• Demandware experience preferred