Freelance Industrial Designer
Our client is a fun, young and hip apparel company focusing on colorful loungewear, sleepwear, bras and panties. They believe one can live comfortably and still always look chic. Their designs appeal to the spirit, humor, optimism and self-confidence of the girl who wears them.
In this role you will create production mechanicals that represent the aesthetic of the original design.
- Execute final graphic looks within cost parameters
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design preferred
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in industrial/product design, preferably in plastic products
- Strong sense of design, fashion and color with the ability to translate into new products
- Strong conceptualization, sketching and ideation skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to visualize a design in 3D -Experience taking product from concept to mechanicals
- Experience with 3D design programs (such as SolidWorks) is a plus