Freelance Jr Web Producer
Are you a junior producer with a strong digital background looking to grow your career with one of the biggest names in the luxury travel industry? Then we have the job for you!
This role is contract to start, based on-site in Valencia with potential to extend for the right fit!
• Assists in the production and implementation of website projects in support of Design/UX web initiatives such as page layout & text formatting standards, capitalization usage, image/photo review, and overall template consistency.
• Conduct a site wide audit to identify all instances where formatting standards need to be applied. Assemble project documentation and contribute to the style/reference guides.
• Handles the production efforts and hands on editing of existing webpages through the CMS application (content management system). May code in basic HTML/CSS when creating and updating pages.
• Gathers web asset requirements and ensures deliverables are met within set timelines.
• Performs all QA and testing before web updates are deployed.
• Performs content maintenance and general web production support for web initiatives such as SEO, ADA compliance, and marketing projects.
• Some college/trade school, Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience.
• Two to three years of related experience in web production, design/ux, or digital production.
• Extremely detail-oriented with experience in QA, testing, and proofreading.
• Content management system or web/email editing software experience is an advantage.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects while meeting strict deadlines.
• Sound understanding of project management and organizational processes with good analytical skills and abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills to interact with employees, other departments, and management.
• Working knowledge of Content Management Systems, HTML, and CSS.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Working knowledge of SEO or WCAG is a plus.
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies is a plus.
Interested / Available? Send your resume today for consideration!