Freelance Marketing Manager
Our client, a big player in the influencer and digital content space, is looking for a freelance Marketing Manager for a month to two months starting next week. Onsite in Hollywood.
Must have experience overseeing the development of decks, working in a social or content-based company/ agency, and presenting to clients.
The Integrated Marketing Manager will support all components around the development of the company's strategic marketing programs for new and existing brand clients. As Integrated Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the creative ideation and development of the program that responds to the client/agency RFP, collaborating across the organization with relevant departments to gather all information necessary for the proposal including but not limited to: Business Intelligence, Talent, Pricing, Brand Marketing, Production, and others. The Integrated Marketing Manager will work hand-in-hand with the sales lead for the client/agency to ensure program ideation meets needs.
In addition to creative ideation and development, the Integrated Marketing Manager is also responsible for the actual deck development of the proposal ensuring materials developed robustly reflect the recommended solution and highlight strongly why StyleHaul is the preferred partner for the program.
In addition to the development of response-led RFP program development, the Integrated Marketing Manager will also be responsible for the development of proactive, editorially-led packages unique to StyleHaul that are core to who we are and strongly differentiated in the marketplace.
This person must have relevant experience working across all aspects of a digital and content-based company – sales, marketing, data analytics, packaging, product, operations – and the ability to work cross-functionally to drive program go-to-market and implementation success.
The ideal person has a mixed background in marketing, data analysis, media planning and operations and comes with strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills. This person is a people manager and a self-motivated problem solver who knows how to get things done and works well under pressure. This person also must have strong presentation skills, to be able to present the program development alongside sales partner directly to the client/agency when needed.
- Partner with account management, talent, marketing, campaign & Business Intelligence teams to turn big ideas into sellable programs:
- Determine core properties and program elements
- Evolve “ideas” to their simplest form to ensure client understanding
- Build out content themes with internal stakeholders
- Vet concepts with internal stakeholders for proper alignment, product capabilities, programming strategies
- Own the creation of marketing materials (aka “the deck”) for all opportunities and ensure all internal stakeholders contribute and provide needed materials for given pitch decks
- Coordinate all aspects of program pricing, including the financial model, forecasting, talent pricing, and media planning (knowing how to build a media plan is a must)
- Conduct an operational scope for how the program will work and how it will be planned
- Create a succinct go-to-market plan including a prospect pipeline with the sales team
- Stay close to the program as it’s in market and prepare implementation plan once it’s close to being sold
- Stay abreast of content and program trends in marketplace
- Seamlessly turn over all project details and materials to campaign management teams to begin executing the program
- Work with account management team to ensure media is planned, trafficked and delivered as sold
- Lead launch set-up with operations, product teams, billing, & finance
- Lead kick-off calls to begin content development process
- Conduct ongoing partnership analysis and put checks and balances in place to optimize as needed
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years cross-functional experience in a digital environment, with an emphasis on sales marketing, media planning and operations
- Multi-channel network, digital media publishing industry experience strongly preferred
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to take projects to completion
- Impeccable attention to detail and planning, along with a process-driven approach
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Strong deck development skills including high proficiency in PowerPoint
Send your resume today!