Freelance Merchandise Assistant
Our client is a leading specialty retailer creating the most comfortable and on-trend apparel and accessories to suit every style. Their young, refreshing, and fun approach empowers every individual to feel their most confident.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing daily operations for the merchandising team and building selling tools for their partners. You would also oversee purchase order statuses and ensure accurate orders.
• Maintain and organize merchant samples by division, season, and department; track every exclusive style for a photo studio sample
• Facilitate buys and develop buy decks for recap buys; ensure all attributes are logged when a style is sent for buys
• Secure quotes and coordinate, pull LRC from Cognos, highlight styles being called, and send to merchant
• Note attributes for each division and department necessary for INTL, such as color family and price band
• Photograph and log all individual styles, complete walls, and on-body; archive and organize in a central photo location; insert photos into product alignment deck
• Bachelor’s degree in merchandising or related field
• Merchandising experience