Creative Services Jobs
Freelance Presentation Designer (PPT/Keynote)
One of our event production and design studio clients is looking for a freelance Presentation Designer who is fully proficient with PowerPoint and/or Keynote to join their team for some ongoing freelance work.
This freelance Presentation Designer will be working with the in-house team to develop engaging, compelling, high-level presentations and must be comfortable working directly and communicating with C-level clients
The freelance Presentation Designer must have a passion for creating beautiful work and collaborating with small creative teams, all while working in fast-paced environment and under tight timelines.
Ideal freelance Presentation Designer candidates will have:
- 3+ years of agency or in-house graphic and presentation design experience
- Strong online portfolio showcasing specific PowerPoint and/or Keynote samples
- Exceptional design skills, problem-solving abilities, and excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Someone who goes beyond the usual “title/bullets” slide designs.
- Comfortable working in PowerPoint and/or Keynote with tight turnaround times and flexibility to adjust to ongoing client expectations.- At least 3+ years of agency or in-house graphic and presentation design experience
- Fully proficient with PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Strong eye for layout, typography, grid systems, and a clean modern design aesthetic
- Experience creating presentation designs that eventually live on different screen types/sizes and form factors