Freelance QA Analyst
Our client, a big name in the entertainment industry, is looking to hire a freelance QA Analyst ASAP!
Looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to bring cutting-edge interactive OTT products to market?
Well our client is seeking a QA Analyst to act as a core member of the app development team focused on QA for OTT products.
You should have experience testing video-driven OTT apps and a solid working knowledge of QA tools (i.e. Charles…).
You should also be passionate about testing OTT products and driven to create exceptional product experiences.
As a QA Analyst, you are expected to think critically about the level of testing required (e.g. none, manual, automated) that makes sense for each change they are working on, in each stage of that change's lifecycle (e.g. design, development, QA, release). The result of testing should be valuable feedback to engineers and product managers concerning the change's likelihood of defectiveness and confidence level of correctness.
· Write/Execute test cases/suites for multi-platform application software
· Perform manual test for product functionality
· Report defects; perform regressions as needed
· Closely collaborate with engineers and product management and take an active role in the development process
· Continuous research on best quality testing tools and methodologies
· Work closely with other QA team members
Required Skills and Experience:
· Work experience in software quality assurance of 3+ years
· Strong experience with Roku, Chromecast, or other OTT platforms
· Superb communication skills
· Experience working within software development lifecycle
Experience working in any of these areas is also a plus:
· Understanding of code, ideally Java (whitebox/greybox tester)
· Automated testing experience (with multiple frameworks)
Send your resume today!