Freelance SEM Specialist - Westside Agency
Our client, a notable ad agency on the westside is looking to add a freelance search marketer / SEM specialist to their team on a freelance basis. This role is fulltime hours, based on site, with potential to extend for the right fit:
This person should have a track record of brainstorming and implementing quick, rapid-fire SEM tests to maximize spend and KPIs. This person will need to be curious and collaborative and have the desire to work very closely with the greater team (digital, non-digital and our internal Research, Analytics and Insights team) to study client performance data, reasons for dips and spikes, identify areas for improvement and most importantly, implement enhancements to drive client business. This person will have a proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.
This person should:
• Be an expert in SEM- paid
• Be able to run multiple paid search accounts simultaneously across multiple geographic regions and countries
• Regularly and proactively provide updates to the team and client on changes in the SEM industry with their clear POV
• Regularly provide regular ROI-driving insights and recommendations based on agreed-upon KPIs
• Have experience copy-writing, copy reviewing and copy testing experience
• Have a basic understanding of SEO including URL structure, industry algorithm changes and local listings management and the ability to work with outsourced SEO company (Intrapromote)
• Mentor other teammates leveraging this expertise
• Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a get-it-done environment
• Have effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Be a self-starter – able to tackle new tests and optimizations with little guidance
• Be a quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
• Be able to speak confidently and regularly to a senior client
Years of/Type of Experience: 3+ years of SEM experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge: The position requires excellent knowledge of search engine ad platforms (Google, Yahoo!, Gemini and Bing) and targeting types within (e.g. RLSA). This position also requires knowledge of Adobe Advertising Cloud and/or the desire to learn quickly. Lastly, we’d like the person to have solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets (and the ability to work with RAI teams, where appropriate for creation of these outputs).
Send your resume to apply today!