Copywriting & Content Writing Jobs
Freelance Senior Digital Designer (Entertainment)
The Senior Digital Designer is responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects with an emphasis on visual design, content creative design and typography – actively participating in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), ability to craft a story through your design work, determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
- Strong understanding and knowledge base of digital and social platforms
- Work on digital campaigns to craft high quality, compelling marketing materials in a variety landing pages, web banners, emails, print, social media and mobile using various customer communication touch points, including motion, animation and video. Influence of interface design a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with all consumer facing touch points for growth marketing including but not limited to email, social, experiential and in-app.
- Integrate robust design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion, design patterns and copywriting into all marketing campaigns.
- Strong presentation skills for pitching to key business stakeholders and leading conversations.
- Support and align with growth marketing products and initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
- Ability to guide Junior designers to ensure they are capturing leadership’s vision.
- 5+ years of advanced-level design and project management experience, preferably in entertainment.
- Highly skilled in visual design and typography and visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio
- Knowledgeable and understanding of UI/UX design specialization.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels
- A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
- Robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
- Familiarity with Sketch and emerging technologies. Motion design a plus.