Freelance Social Media/ Influencer Coordinator (Beauty)
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You will also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans to ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness and ensure social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments and remain current of emerging industry and digital trends
• Liaise with the communications team to plan strategic and tactical digital launches and oversee the social media budget
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 year of proven social media experience or applicable internships
• Passion for the beauty industry
• Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube