Freelance UX/UI Designer
Our client is a renowned communications agency specializing in digital and integrated media for brands with a social cause. Their forward-thinking, dynamic, and collaborative approach impacts lives across the world for the better.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating all UX deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You would also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
• Develop all UX deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals; present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies, design trends, social media, and UX techniques; provide strategic recommendations to enhance UX deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability; resolve any UX/UI issues that may arise
• 5-7 years’ UX/UI experience
• Proficient with Sketch and Invision